STRENGTH:
3 sets of 3 reps of Bench Press @ 80%, 85% and 90% plus 5 pounds
3 sets of Cleans @ 80%, 85% and 90% plus 5 pounds
Met-Con WOD:
20 Sumo Deadlift HighPulls 75/55
1 loop of halls
20 Burpees
1 loop of halls
20 Push Press 75/55
1 loop of hall
20 Pull Ups
1 loop of halls
20 KB Swings
1 loop of halls
20 Wall Ball
1 loop of halls
20 Thrusters 75/55
1 loop of halls
20 Zercher Squats 75/55
1 loop of halls
20 KB Swings
1 loop of halls
20 Wall Ball
1 loop of halls
20 Thrusters 75/55
1 loop of halls
20 Zercher Squats 75/55
1 loop of halls
After a 4-day weekend and a rainy Track and Field meeting where I had the worst sensations ever, it was being time to make some reps and sweat the t-shirt on the weight room.
I started doing Bench Press and Cleans for the Strengh part to catch up those days I haven't been in class.
I started doing Bench Press and Cleans for the Strengh part to catch up those days I haven't been in class.
- Bench Press 3x3 using 115lb, 120lb and 125lb
- Cleans 3x3 using 135lb, 140lb and 145lb.
Despite I felt very tired from yesterday - the rain killed me - I pushed hard doing the workout, for which I used 75lb. As always, Wall Balls made me feel sick.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario
No me seas rata y firma el comentario