Day 46: Tuesday April 15, 2014


STRENGTH:
      3 sets of 5 reps of Cleans @ 75%, 80% and 85% (plus 5 pounds to each)

Met-Con WOD: “The Chief”

5 rounds of the following:

1 minute rest between rounds

      AMRAP in 3 minutes of the following:
          3 Power Cleans 135/95 (scale as needed)
          6 Push Ups
          9 Air Squats 

Yesterday it was a very low intense day talking about workouts since I skipped crossfit because I had to do some stuff to prepare the Relay for Life. I started with Pole Vault in the track finally!!

That's why today I felt like going hard in my workout.

I warmed up doing my 3x5 Cleans using 125lb, 130lb and 135lb.
The I started with the workout: holy jesus christ it was hard! I only got 11 rounds in total using 125lb for cleans. At the end of the workour I didn't feel exhausted but I felt like I couldn't have done any better during the workout; my body was kind of lazy this morning.

At the end I tried to do a couple of the finisher exercises, which I left on the video above.

Looking forward for my Badminton tournament tomorrow morning and my first day back doing pole vault on Thusrday night!

Comentarios