SKILLS:

- review OHS
- review Push Press
- review of Pull Ups
Met-Con WOD:
AMRAP in 5 minutes of the following:
- 5 Pull Ups (or Pendlay Rows)
- 10 Push Ups
- 15 Air Squats
Take 3 minutes off to recover and get a drink of water.
AMRAP in 5 minutes of the following:
- 5 Push Press 65/45
- 10 Box Jumps
- 15 Sit Ups
Take 3 minutes off to recover.
AMRAP in 5 minutes of the following:
- 5 Burpees
- 10 KB Swings to eye level
- 15 Overhead Squats with 35/15 (or PVC pipe)
AMRAP= as many round as possible
Today it was a hard workout. I did some skips and double unders to warm up.
I did the workout in the order listed above in despite we could choose the set we wanted to start with.
At the beginning everything was "alright":
- 5 rounds of the first set.
- 6 rounds of the second set using 65lb for Push Press
By the time I had to do the last AMRAP I was completely dead. I only got 2 rounds of the las AMRAP, using 35lb barbell for Overhead Squats.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario
No me seas rata y firma el comentario