Day 22: Wednesday, March 5th 2014.

TESTING:

  • GRACE: 30 Clean and Jerk.

Met-Con WOD:

EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute) for as long as possible:
8 deadlifts (135/95)
8 box jumps
8 pushups

When you can’t do it on the minute anymore, continue with AMRAP pushups and box jumps for five more minutes.


Today I tested how long I took me to complete Grace workout. I made it with 105lb despite it was supposed to be done using 135lb. It took me 5 endless minutes and 15 seconds to complete it, struggling a lot to clean the barbell during the last 5 reps.

I did a survey about Health & Lifestyle once I was done with Grace. It took almost 20minutes to complete the survey so I ran out of time and I couldn't do the Finisher Workout. I looked awesome tho.

Tomorrow last day of school before March Break!

Comentarios